- Created: 25 August 2015
The FOX program
You can support the development of X# through our Friends Of XSharp community program.
With this program you can help fund the development of X# and you will get support from the developers in return.
The program includes:
- 2-4 stable builds of the X# product every year
- monthly builds of the X# product
- Access to ALL the source code, so not only the source code to the runtime libraries and visual studio integration but also to the source code of the compiler. The source code to the compiler will be licensed under a more restrictive license, which allows you to use and change the source, but does not allow you to distribute the source to these components.
- Access to closed forums and newsgroups on the XSharp web server where the FOX subscribers will be supported by members of the X# development team directly
- Access to closed support forums and newsgroups for Visual Objects & Vulcan.NET from the original developers themselves. We know these products inside out, so who can better support you and provide you with workarounds or solutions for problems with these programs?
Please note that for each developer that you want to give access to the private forums and newsgroups you will need to buy a separate license!
The FOX program costs:
|Number of licenses||Price per user|
If you do not want to buy online, then we can also send you a regular invoice that you can pay through the "normal" bank channel