fbpx
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Please use this forum for suggestions to the XSharp Development Team
  • Page:

TOPIC: Some feedback from a novice

Some feedback from a novice 11 months 3 weeks ago #5129

tom@dieselworks.com.au's Avatar Topic Author tom@dieselworks.com.au Offline Posts: 33
Hi Guys, I am totally new to X# and only looked at Vulcan briefly once. I am glad to see the development and to be honest I am quite excited.
I also have some experience / feedback that only valid for a short while as once I get familiar with the site and X# I will not remember:
I think the menu for the downloads is not exactly meaningful and clear or self explanatory, I think the setup files should be accessible from the main folder and not from under General/Setup, and perhaps Setup could be replaced with say X# Installer or something similar. I know once you know it is easy, but I was looking for it last night and could not locate.
I know I am "special" but there maybe other specials out in the big world that feel the same :-)- just in case.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Some feedback from a novice 11 months 3 weeks ago #5131

lumberjack's Avatar lumberjack Offline Posts: 454
Hi Tom,

tom@dieselworks.com.au wrote:
Hi Guys, I am totally new to X# and only looked at Vulcan briefly once. I am glad to see the development and to be honest I am quite excited.
I think the menu for the downloads is not exactly meaningful and clear or self explanatory, I think the setup files should be accessible from the main folder and not from under General/Setup, and perhaps Setup could be replaced with say X# Installer or something similar. I know once you know it is easy, but I was looking for it last night and could not locate.
I know I am "special" but there maybe other specials out in the big world that feel the same :-)- just in case.

I was actually busy writing a mail to Robert to ask for exactly that!
Lets give him a chance till tonight to reply or read the messages, otherwise I will forward your suggestion.

Regards,

Some feedback from a novice 11 months 3 weeks ago #5136

tom@dieselworks.com.au's Avatar Topic Author tom@dieselworks.com.au Offline Posts: 33
So you are special too or at least sympathise with them? :-)

Some feedback from a novice 11 months 3 weeks ago #5139

robert's Avatar robert Offline Posts: 973
Tom,
Thanks for the suggestion. I will make that change asap.
Robert
XSharp Development Team
The Netherlands
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

• Page: