Search found 68 matches

by baramuse
Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:26 am
Forum: Deutsches Forum
Topic: X# auf Apple Mac
Replies: 8
Views: 477

Re: X# auf Apple Mac

Hallo Franz, eine X# GUI Applikation, und das ohne sie extra dafür zu entwickeln? D.h. sie soll wie unter Windows unter MacOS laufen? IMHO nein. Bei Linux kann es sein, dass es mit Wine klappt, aber meines Wissens nach hat MacOS keinen Emulationslayer, und wenn es ein neuer M-Mac ist, erst recht ni...
by baramuse
Mon Feb 26, 2024 11:48 am
Forum: Product
Topic: XS9043 and implicit namespaces
Replies: 2
Views: 332

Re: XS9043 and implicit namespaces

Also, we have that one : USING VO (...) nLength := FormatMessage(nFlags, hModule, nError, MAKELANGID(LANG_NEUTRAL,SUBLANG_DEFAULT), @pBuffer, 0, NULL_PTR) (...) produces Warning XS9043 'MAKELANGID' is ambiguous. Could be Method 'VOWin32APILibrary.Functions.MAKELANGID(params usual[])' in VOWin32APILi...
by baramuse
Mon Feb 26, 2024 11:39 am
Topic: XS9043 and implicit namespaces
Views: 332

XS9043 and implicit namespaces

Hi, we're trying to chase out all compilation warnings and tackling the XS9043 atm. In order to reduce the ambiguous calls we deactivated the implicit namespace compiler switch (/ins) and added the required #USING. We still have some "conflicts" for example : USING VO USING bTools.bBrowser...
by baramuse
Tue Feb 06, 2024 6:34 am
Forum: VO & Vulcan
Topic: Transform PTR type
Replies: 3
Views: 398

Re: Transform PTR type

Hi Chris,

it does indeed prevent the crash.

Cheers !
by baramuse
Sat Feb 03, 2024 9:09 pm
Topic: XS0219 and OUT parameters
Views: 366

XS0219 and OUT parameters

Hi, Is there a way to tell the compiler not to warn us with a XS0219: The variable 'nLen' is assigned but its value is never used when the variable is actually used in a function requiring an OUT parameter ? enven if we don't use the variable, we still need it ie: WTSQuerySessionInformation( WTS_CUR...
by baramuse
Sat Feb 03, 2024 8:35 pm
Forum: VO & Vulcan
Topic: Transform PTR type
Views: 398

Transform PTR type

Hi all, we had a nasty crash in one of our datawindow. It seems to come from the fact that we have one of the column data as PTR. I've followed the code and it seems to crash in the Transform function https://github.com/X-Sharp/XSharpPublic/blob/a205063c58540cc9eced760a83dccc9d02c12d74/src/Runtime/X...
by baramuse
Fri Feb 02, 2024 9:39 am
Forum: 3rd party products
Topic: RP2XS : programatically fix expressions
Views: 450

Re: RP2XS : programatically fix expressions

Hi Robert,

we're not in a rush, our main product is not production ready in x#, but that's one of the checkbox we need to tick before we can launch.
What would be your possible timeframe (roughly) ?

Regards.
by baramuse
Wed Jan 31, 2024 4:49 pm
Forum: 3rd party products
Topic: RP2XS : programatically fix expressions
Views: 450

RP2XS : programatically fix expressions

Hi, in our current VO product we use RP2 and have hundreds of client-specific reports. Now that we are migrating to X#, we obviously use RP2-X# too, but the expression parser seem more strict and openning reports that were "valid" on VO/RP2 now show errors. The errors are legit (missing pa...
by baramuse
Wed Jan 31, 2024 11:49 am
Topic: Named parameter support
Views: 364

Re: Named parameter support

Thank you Robert for the doc. I did not know you could assign a variable within a method call, so it does make sense. And you can't use the column either (as in .net) I guess. Now I have enabled the named parameters, I have hundreds of errors :/ So I'll use the full constructor for that one, but tha...
by baramuse
Wed Jan 31, 2024 11:14 am
Topic: Named parameter support
Views: 364

Named parameter support

Hi, I tried the named parameter syntax logConfiguration:WriteTo:File("serilog.txt", rollingInterval := Serilog.RollingInterval.Day ):CreateLogger() like in the inline constructor of the Tuple example oCustomer := TUPLE{Name := "Nikos", Age := 47, IsActive := TRUE} but it does not...