Search found 10 matches

by mk_schmid
Mon May 06, 2024 9:38 am
Forum: VO & Vulcan
Topic: Include user controls and window classes in XSharp VO Forms Editoir XSharp VO Forms Editor
Replies: 2
Views: 221

Include user controls and window classes in XSharp VO Forms Editoir XSharp VO Forms Editor

Hello everyone, in order to be able to work with the XSharp VO Forms Editoir after the complete conversion from VO to X#, I have a few questions about the integration of our own user controls and window classes into our VOWindow'/FormsEditor environment, whether the intended path is the right one. -...
by mk_schmid
Sun Nov 26, 2023 4:12 pm
Forum: 3rd party products
Topic: Poorer performance compared to VO to X# when using the bBrowser
Replies: 4
Views: 1845

Re: Poorer performance compared to VO to X# when using the bBrowser

Hello, @Robert , creating a sample application is difficult because the problems are very central to our application and may be related to our data structure and how we integrate it. @VR , I already use the Visual Studio Performance Profiler but thanks for the information. With the analysis tools I ...
by mk_schmid
Fri Nov 24, 2023 6:13 am

Re: Poorer performance compared to VO to X# when using the bBrowser

Good morning, in further test the call of bBrowser:Server:Notify(NOTIFYFILECHANGE) of servers with several or many (more than 10) child relations crystallizes out as the place where much runtime is needed. Does anyone have an idea what I could check or try, are there any settings I might have overlo...
by mk_schmid
Wed Nov 22, 2023 2:09 pm

Poorer performance compared to VO to X# when using the bBrowser

Hello X# community, we have a VO application that has been ported to X#. The database server is ADS 11 and we use bTools.bBrowser version 4.3 to display list overviews. When using the bBrowser, we have considerable performance degradation in various places compared to the original VO application wit...
by mk_schmid
Tue Mar 21, 2023 6:20 am
Topic: The future of ReportPro
Replies: 54
Views: 13926

The future of ReportPro

We do not use ReportPro and do not plan to do so in the near future.
by mk_schmid
Wed Mar 08, 2023 1:45 pm
Forum: Product
Topic: Accessing legacy MSXML2 Interop DLL fails
Replies: 8
Views: 2159

Accessing legacy MSXML2 Interop DLL fails

<r>Hello,<br/> the use of MSXML is not supported in .NET applications.<br/> <URL url="https://learn.microsoft.com/de-DE/troubleshoot/windows/win32/msxml-not-support-dotnet-application"><LINK_TEXT text="https://learn.microsoft.com/de-DE/troub ... pplication">https://learn.microsoft.com/de-DE/troubles...
by mk_schmid
Fri Dec 16, 2022 6:43 am
Forum: XSharp Tools Library
Topic: VO2X# porter to generate one file per class and not large files with many classe
Replies: 7
Views: 3378

VO2X# porter to generate one file per class and not large files with many classe

Hello Dick,
splitting within VO would probably work but due to the size of the application to be ported probably not practical. Thanks for the tip though.
Christian
by mk_schmid
Fri Dec 16, 2022 6:35 am
Topic: VO2X# porter to generate one file per class and not large files with many classe

VO2X# porter to generate one file per class and not large files with many classe

Hello Chris,
I would like to test this special version, could you please provide it to me.
Thanks
by mk_schmid
Thu Dec 15, 2022 11:53 am

Hello all,

I have a question, is there a possibility to let the VO code to X# porter generate one file per class and not one big file with many classes per module? In my experience Visual Studio can handle many small files much better than less big ones.
by mk_schmid
Thu Sep 08, 2022 11:22 am
Forum: Deutsches Forum
Topic: VO und restAPI
Replies: 15
Views: 4914

VO und restAPI

<r>Hallo Franz,<br/> <br/> wie man es in VO macht kann ich nicht beantworten aber in .NET und somit vermutlich auch in x# sollte es via einem HTTPwebrequest machbar sein. Damit werden alle Methoden unterstützt und die Vorgabe welches TLS Protokoll verwendet werden soll ist auch möglich.<br/> <URL ur...