Search found 6 matches

by Jan
Fri Apr 12, 2024 7:42 am
Forum: Chit-Chat
Topic: Thanks to the X# developers for their work
Replies: 4
Views: 302

Thanks to the X# developers for their work

We started our core application with Visual Objects about 15 years ago. It ran many years as a Vulcan.NET application, and now it is running as an X# application. I would like to thank all X# developers and the team for doing a great job.
by Jan
Mon Mar 21, 2022 8:14 am
Forum: Product
Topic: Best practice to handle error XS7038
Replies: 10
Views: 2182

Best practice to handle error XS7038

<r>We are currently migrating a project from Vulcan to XSharp. After eliminating all errors, we are getting a new error:<br/> <CODE><s>[code]</s>XS7038 Failed to emit module 'CrefoFact-debug': Unable to determine specific cause of the failure.<e>[/code]</e></CODE> We are also getting some thousand w...
by Jan
Thu Mar 17, 2022 12:23 pm
Topic: Accessing legacy MSXML2 Interop DLL fails
Replies: 8
Views: 2152

Accessing legacy MSXML2 Interop DLL fails

I removed the reference and added a new reference to C:WindowsSysWOW64msxml6.dll instead, and now it is working.
by Jan
Thu Mar 17, 2022 9:55 am

<r>I'm getting two warnings:<br/> <CODE><s>[code]</s>MSB3305 Processing COM reference "MSXML2" from path "C:WindowsSysWOW64msxml6.dll". At least one of the arguments for 'ISAXXMLReader.getBaseURL' cannot be marshaled by the runtime marshaler. Such arguments will therefore be passed as a pointer and ...
by Jan
Thu Mar 17, 2022 8:31 am

<t>Thank you, but I am using #USING already.<br/> <br/> There is no difference whether I am writing #USING or putting "MSXML2." (or both) in front of the corresponding Object, though MSXML2 is the correct namespace, because that namespace worked in Vulcan.NET.<br/> <br/> I made a screenshot, see att...
by Jan
Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:32 am

<r>Hello,<br/> <br/> we are currently migrating a project from Vulcan.Net to XSharp. It is containing a reference to the legacy Microsoft XML 6 DLL Interop.MSXML2.DLL.<br/> <br/> In the migrated X# project, there is an MSXML2 (Microsoft XML 6, DLL name: <I><s>[i]</s>Interop.MSXML2.dll<e>[/i]</e></I>...