Search found 18 matches

by xnetExplorer
Fri Jan 19, 2024 11:36 pm
Forum: Product
Topic: What forum to discuss the upcoming SqlRdd?
Replies: 0
Views: 273

What forum to discuss the upcoming SqlRdd?

Hi,

I'd like to be a beta tester for SqlRDD, specifically for Oracle and Sqlite.

Which forum can we ask questions about the Beta?
by xnetExplorer
Mon Feb 22, 2021 2:18 pm
Forum: Suggestions
Topic: Vulcan.net Decompile add-in available until July
Replies: 4
Views: 4259

Vulcan.net Decompile add-in available until July

Ok, thanks.
robert wrote:Dan,

That plugin was written by our Fabrice :)
The same guy that wrote the X# plugin for ILSpy that we now all use.

Robert
by xnetExplorer
Mon Feb 22, 2021 2:38 am
Forum: Suggestions
Topic: Vulcan.net Decompile add-in available until July
Replies: 4
Views: 4259

Vulcan.net Decompile add-in available until July

<r>Hi,<br/> <br/> This isn't a suggestion, more like an fyi for any who might be interested.<br/> <br/> Some years back in the Vulcan.net days, I used .net Reflector to help me understand the framework a little better.<br/> <br/> So you could take an executable compiled from C# or VB.net code, and d...
by xnetExplorer
Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:35 am
Forum: Welcome
Topic: Sorting on Calculated fields, in Report Pro 2 and 3 ; and 32-bit vs 64-bit
Replies: 2
Views: 1782

Sorting on Calculated fields, in Report Pro 2 and 3 ; and 32-bit vs 64-bit

<r>Ok, I understand, thanks.<br/> <QUOTE author="wriedmann"><s>[quote="wriedmann"]</s>Hello,<br/> since I don't use ReportPro myself, I cannot answer about the sorting.<br/> But both ReportPro versions are 32 bit because they rely on the VO GUI classes, and they are both 32 bit only (they use a lot ...
by xnetExplorer
Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:12 pm
Forum: Welcome
Topic: Sorting on Calculated fields, in Report Pro 2 and 3 ; and 32-bit vs 64-bit
Replies: 2
Views: 1782

Sorting on Calculated fields, in Report Pro 2 and 3 ; and 32-bit vs 64-bit

<t>Hi,<br/> <br/> One more post, about the report writers:<br/> <br/> 1. Are these 32-bit? I'm getting an error (both Report Pro 2 and 3), when trying to load the sql drivers, specifically for Excel. I've had similar problems with other 32-bit report writers, because my desktop has the Access 64-bit...
by xnetExplorer
Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:37 pm
Topic: Does XSharp have a console mode?
Replies: 9
Views: 2006

Does XSharp have a console mode?

Good point.
by xnetExplorer
Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:39 pm

<t>Fortunately, none of that prevents any of us from coding our personal programs in any language we want, unapologetically.<br/> <br/> But unfortunately, management often gets in the way of servicing the end user, when it comes to business. So I'm prevented from moving to php 7.x, which has better ...
by xnetExplorer
Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:38 pm

<t>I understand. Pretty much every Windows application has some hot key associated with the main function. But it's still a different feel.<br/> <br/> I guess one of the things the old applications had, was a feeling of movement. So when you clicked a hot key to bring up the main menu, and the arrow...
by xnetExplorer
Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:27 pm

<t>Thanks Wolfgan and Robert,<br/> <br/> I'm really only interested specifically in the Menu to interface. If there's one thing that I miss from the Dos days, it's the keyboard driven interface and menu system. <br/> <br/> Although Alt-F is available universally, it's a very different feel. There's ...