I have a ported VO GUI app that runs with VN DLLs. Several controls are linked to server fields.
Now i switched to the x# VO dlls and noticed that changes made are not always written to the DBF.
When i change a control value and skip.
the value is only written to the server when the dbf is opened exclusive. VN and VO make no difference if the dbf is
opened exclusive or not, the changed value is written to the server. The dbf has no index, the locking mode is the
default one - CCOPTIMISTIC. Only setexclusive() is set to true or false, before the server is opened.
The GUI behaves exactly the same as the VO version or the X# version with VN Dlls. included is Checkbox and Radiobutton ownerdraw code, and till now i couldn ´t detect any GUI-problems when the controls are drawn.