fbpx
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the XSharp forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Hi, I'm John from Colombia South America, vfp coder more than 20 years ago

Hi, I'm John from Colombia South America, vfp coder more than 20 years ago 1 week 3 days ago #11582

John Belalcazar's Avatar Topic Author John Belalcazar Offline Posts: 2
I have been working with vfp since long time ago, I have some personal projects still working on clients, later I was working with C, C#, php, javascript. Today I have a contract to maintain a legacy software done in vfp. So I'm very excited by entering this group of Xsharp. Hope I can learn and contribute with my knowledge.
Working with vfp I have visited these countries USA, Guatemala, Curazao, Panama, Ecuador, Spain.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hi, I'm John from Colombia South America, vfp coder more than 20 years ago 1 week 2 days ago #11588

lumberjack's Avatar lumberjack Offline Posts: 608
Welcome John,

John Belalcazar wrote: I have been working with vfp since long time ago, I have some personal projects still working on clients, later I was working with C, C#, php, javascript. Today I have a contract to maintain a legacy software done in vfp. So I'm very excited by entering this group of Xsharp. Hope I can learn and contribute with my knowledge.
Working with vfp I have visited these countries USA, Guatemala, Curazao, Panama, Ecuador, Spain.

Great to have you as part of the community. We can surely make use of your knowledge.

I have visited Brazil (Rio de Janeiro, Curitiba), Chile, Rep of Congo, London... to name a few...

Hi, I'm John from Colombia South America, vfp coder more than 20 years ago 1 week 2 days ago #11598

ic2's Avatar ic2 Offline Posts: 573
Hello John, Welcome - you will find here a very involved community & development team.

Dick

Hi, I'm John from Colombia South America, vfp coder more than 20 years ago 1 week 2 days ago #11601

John Belalcazar's Avatar Topic Author John Belalcazar Offline Posts: 2
Thank you, I will be glad to help.

• Page: