fbpx
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: My first WinForms application runs already with the X# runtime

My first WinForms application runs already with the X# runtime 9 months 5 days ago #1

• wriedmann
  • wriedmann's Avatar Topic Author
Hi guys,

only to let you know: I was able to make my first WinForms application (the AlpiLog application, that uses the Vulcan runtime) run with the X# runtime. It was a matter of about an hour, but after a few ajustments to the runtime I can undo my changes.

I have to make my congratulations to the development team: really a great work!

Wolfgang
Wolfgang Riedmann
Meran, South Tyrol, Italy
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
www.riedmann.it - docs.xsharp.it

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

My first WinForms application runs already with the X# runtime 9 months 4 days ago #2

• lumberjack
  • Away

wriedmann wrote: I have to make my congratulations to the development team: really a great work!

Well done guys and also to you Wolfgang for testing.

Regards,

My first WinForms application runs already with the X# runtime 9 months 4 days ago #3

Hi Wolfgang,

Does that mean that from now on your alpilog app doesn´t depend on any VN dll ?

Was the app a VO-app before, or did you build the app from the beginning with .net forms only ?

regards
Karl-Heinz

My first WinForms application runs already with the X# runtime 9 months 4 days ago #4

Karl-Heinz,

See https://www.xsharp.info/examples/alpilog for a description of the program.

Robert
XSharp Development Team
The Netherlands
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

My first WinForms application runs already with the X# runtime 9 months 4 days ago #5

• wriedmann
  • wriedmann's Avatar Topic Author
Hi Karl-Heinz,

Does that mean that from now on your alpilog app doesn´t depend on any VN dll ?

Exactly. This application needs only the runtime and the Win32API classes - and this one was taken from the Vulcan sources, and recompiled with the X# runtime.

Was the app a VO-app before, or did you build the app from the beginning with .net forms only ?

This app was my first Vulcan WinForms project, and is heavily touch oriented. As database it uses MySQL. And of course it uses arrays and other xBase specialities.

Wolfgang
Wolfgang Riedmann
Meran, South Tyrol, Italy
www.riedmann.it - docs.xsharp.it

• Page: