- Created: 15 August 2016
We are pleased to announce that we have released XSharp Beta 6 to our subscribers today.
This build contains many improvements in the VO/Vulcan compatibility area. A selection from these changes:
- Added support for compile time codeblocks
- Added support for all kinds of Aliased Expressions (useful with RDD based data access)
- Added support for VO Compatible string comparisons
- Indexed properties can now be used by name (String:Chars for example)
- Indexed properties can now be defined with overloads with different parameter types (int and string for example)
VO and Vulcan support is nearing completion!
Some new features in this build
- Added a new syntax to define EVENTS (with ADD and REMOVE keywords)
- Completed the support for the .Designer.prg for windows forms inside visual studio
- X# now properly works side by side with the Vulcan project system inside Visual Studio. We no longer "steal" the language service from Vulcan projects
- Performance improvements in the source code editor for large files
This new build is available for download for FOX subscribers on the FOX download page on this website.