We are very proud that we can announce that we have just released XSharp Bandol 9 "Winter has come" to our FOX subscribers.
This new version has some new features and bug fixes. To name a few:
- We have added support for XBase "dynamic memory variables" (PUBLIC, PRIVATE etc)
- Some bug fixes in the compiler
- Some bug fixes in the new macro compiler
- Some bug fixes and new functions in the runtime
- Some bug fixes in the VS Integration
- We have rearranged the Project Properties dialog in the VS Integration. "Include path" and "Suppress standard header file" are no longer configuration dependent but there is one setting for all configurations.