- Created: 12 December 2017
We have released an update for XSharp tonight. This update fixes some issues that were reported with the 1.1.0 version. The most significant changes are:
- Improved debugger breakpoint experience
- Fixed a problem with FOR ..NEXT with negative step values
- Some changes in the preprocessor
Visual Studio Integration
- Improved code parsing and code generation for the WPF and Windows form editor. As a result of that some more complex forms can now be opened without problems
- Classes generated by the VO compatible editor now include the PARTIAL modifier
This new version is available for download for both FOX subscribers as wel as the general public from the download pages on this website.
And finally the X# development team wishes you all the best for 2018.